Sunday, March 29, 2015

"Tag Therapy" and other miscellaneous creative endeavors!

This is the grand results of my last few weekends of  
"tag therapy" 
I love the results!

This is from a past weekend - playing with stamps and tissue and canvas....

Some random stamps in progress....  practicing from my Copic certification class!!

 Love my fairy stamp!!





Butterflies, this one is really rather textural, but it doesn't come across in the photo - used a rough white embossing powder, and a shiny metallic on the blue

 
Dragonfly, with a stenciled and inked glass bead gel on the grid....







Another favorite stamp!!






To honor my love of reading and books of all sorts...

Mini tags!

 
 This one was modeled after a pinterest "sepia" copic post...

I love seeing the world differently, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. The last is not my creation, just a sign I like from Pinterest :-)

    ReplyDelete