Saturday, April 14, 2018

Miscellaneous Fun Things to Share!

After a long, tough month I decided I needed some kind of creative break.  Up pops a FB post about a Fairy Garden class at a garden center that is quite a ways from my house.  As luck would have it, my car was in the shop just a few miles away from the garden center and I had to pick it up that morning - so perfect!!!  I had a blast making this fun Fairy Garden.  Of course I had to add to the standard package they give you for the class.  Fairies and bunnies and gnomes make me smile 😍 I do not have a green thumb so we'll see how long I can keep these succulents alive LOL

Love the cute little bunny, and smiling imp!

The beach is my happy place so I had to add a little water/sand feature!

I am a bit of a Lego fan.  Oh, who am I kidding, I am a HUGE Lego fan! This kit was one of my Valentines gifts from my wonderful husband.  I had to display it at work for International Women's Day this year.  The Women of NASA.  Amazing women who were crucial to our space program, at a time when it was unheard of for women to hold jobs in technical fields.  

These are Lego Sculptures that I saw at the Morton Arboretum in Lisle in 2015. It's hard to tell from the pics, but there were larger than life size creations all made from Legos!  I loved this special event, it was amazing!


                                                         

And these are just a few of my Lego creations.  The Disney Castle is my FAVORITE!  It took me almost a year to get up the courage to start this one - it is 4,080 pcs!!!! 


Beatles Yellow Submarine - how cute is this!

Chicago - Lego Architecture series


And the amazing castle 💗




and the inside of the castle, each room has it's own decorations.



No comments:

Post a Comment